Web Developer - Ecommerce
One of our clients, a major Retailer, is looking for a talented Ecommerce Web Devreloper
Permanent position with excellent compensation package and benefits.
Location: Metro NY area
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to email@example.com
- Troubleshoot production issues and develop smart coding solutions.
- Build user interfaces using best practices and WCAG-compliant code.
- Provide insight into technical aspects of the site and make recommendations for improved site performance and better maintenance.
- Review tickets with business requirements and apply critical thinking to help asses potential roadblocks and level of effort.
- Work in an Agile Environment 2-week Sprint cadence and deliver code on-time and according to business requirements.
- Document infrastructure processes such as APIs, and automated testing as needed.
- Help to manage key tools and processes such as content management, code repository, and image hosting.
- Assist with managing Development, Testing, and Production Environments.
- Maintain and develop new code for Google Tag Manager.
- 2 years experience working on Ecommerce
- Experience in code versioning and related tools, such as Git
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Highly organized & detail-oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Highly motivated and self-starter approach to job
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers