- Expired: December 23, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
This job can be located in the South Bay, CA including Monterey and Santa Cruz.
* Provide on-site consulting, guidance and assistance to physicians and OR personnel by evaluating options and problem-solving during surgery in order to maximize IGS (ImageGuided Surgery)product efficiency and usage
* Analyze, resolve and repair product issues through detailed analysis and utilization of engineering expertise
* Direct and assist Radiology staff in performing necessary scans prior to surgery
* Educate/train physicians and hospital personnel, including OR staff, Radiology, Central Sterile Processing, Biomedical and Information Technologies staff, on the use of IGS products and services
* Develop and conduct training programs for hospital staff enabling them to implement in-house training
* Act as primary customer liaison, maintaining contact with customer, assessing satisfaction and usage levels, and working to increase revenue via the sale of spare parts, upgrades, etc.
* Work closely with the Senior Application Consultant, Area Account Manager, Key Account Manager and Marketing Manager on market transparency, upgrade initiatives and R&D projects
* Utilize engineering expertise to contribute to the quality improvement process by recommending product modifications
* Attend meetings and trade shows to demonstrate and promote IGS products and services
* Keep abreast of developments regarding Brainlab and competitive IGS products and services via ongoing training and individual research and analysis
* Perform other duties and responsibilities as required
HealthcareView all jobs at Brainlab, Inc.