- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Brainlab is currently recruiting a Clinical Specialist in the Surgery Business working in Baltimore, MD.
Job: Clinical Specialists work with client’s physicians and other medical personnel to provide clinical guidance and product support in real time during surgery.
- Provide on-site consulting, guidance and assistance to physicians and OR personnel by evaluating options and problem-solving during surgery in order to maximize IGS (Image Guided Surgery) product efficiency and usage
- Analyze, resolve and repair product issues through detailed analysis and utilization of engineering expertise
- Direct and assist Radiology staff in performing necessary scans prior to surgery
- Educate/train physicians and hospital personnel, including OR staff, Radiology, Central Sterile Processing, Biomedical and Information Technologies staff, on the use of IGS products and services
- Develop and conduct training programs for hospital staff enabling them to implement in-house training
- Act as primary customer liaison, maintaining contact with customer, assessing satisfaction and usage levels, and working to increase revenue via the sale of spare parts, upgrades, etc.
- Work closely with the Senior Application Consultant, Area Account Manager, Key Account Manager and Marketing Manager on market transparency, upgrade initiatives and R&D projects
- Utilize engineering expertise to contribute to the quality improvement process by recommending product modifications
- Attend meetings and trade shows to demonstrate and promote IGS products and services
- Keep abreast of developments regarding Brainlab and competitive IGS products and services via ongoing training and individual research and analysis
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required
- B.S. in Biomedical Engineering, Biomechanical Engineering, Bioengineering, Clinical Engineering, or Nursing required
- 1-3 years experience in a technical support role preferably for a healthcare company or Provider
- 1-2 years sales experience with healthcare company preferred
- Knowledge of surgical procedures, anatomy and medical terminology preferred
- Proficient in the use of PC software applications including Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and a proven history of ability to make independent decisions
In return for the experiences listed above we will provide a business casual environment, competitive compensation package including medical, dental, life, LTD, STD, and matching 401k benefits and much more.
Visit us at: www.brainlab.com
No phone calls - please.
HealthcareView all jobs at Brainlab