Brainpower Neurodevelopmental Center is hiring a full-time licensed social worker/mental health counselor to provide treatment services to clients in the Southern Indiana/Western Kentucky region. Brainpower Neurodevelopmental Center is a mental health practice which provides testing and treatment to children, families, and adults in Newburgh, IN. The practice includes professionals in multiple areas including psychology, social work, counseling, speech therapy, and behavior analysis.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Full-time availability in a busy private practice with specialization in children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder, ADHD, anxiety, etc.
- Performing intakes and treatment plans for individuals seeking assessment, therapy, applied behavior analysis (ABA) therapy, etc.
- Providing individual and group psychotherapy with ability to use a variety of therapy models (with a strong emphasis in behavioral therapy).
- Possessing clear understanding of Indiana’s laws and procedures regarding mandatory reporting of suspicion of abuse.
- Teaching psycho-education and social skills groups.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Master's degree or higher in social work (LCSW/LSW), psychology, mental health, or related field.
- Licensed or license-eligible in the state of Indiana (LCSW/LSW, LMHCA, etc.) or licensed-eligible.
- Strong interest in children with autism spectrum disorder, ADHD, anxiety, and other behavioral challenges.
- Preference given to individuals with experience with evidence-based treatment modalities, such as: Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT), Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy (TF-CBT), etc.
- Competitive/negotiable salary.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid vacation days after one (1) year of employment.
- Flexible schedules with no on-call responsibilities.
- Opportunities for training and advancement.
- Liability insurance provided.
- Medical benefits offered.