Senior Account Director
- Expired: October 31, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
BrainPOP is an online K-12 educational solution that makes rigorous learning experiences accessible and engaging for all. Proven to raise academic achievement, BrainPOP has been a trusted resource to more than six million educators, and engages the hearts and challenged the minds of over 300 million learners worldwide.
Were seeking a Senior Account Director to join our team! As the Senior Account Director, you will drive revenue creation within school districts across a defined region of the US. A successful Senior Account Director will have a unique ability to analyze district curriculum needs, to challenge decision-makers to think differently about their digital resources, and to build productive relationships with a variety of district administrative personnel. You must have strong hunting capabilities with past success developing opportunities and driving new business for an Education organization. You will also work in tandem with an Account Manager to support and facilitate the retention/expansion of existing key accounts as needed during the renewal phase of the customer life cycle.
In this role, you will
* Be responsible for the sales growth in a key territory for a data-driven curriculum technology business
* Understand the difficulties that school districts and teachers face and demonstrate how the companys curriculum technology benefits curiosity-powered student-learning
* Deliver professional sales presentations, both face-to-face and virtually, to demonstrate how the companys curriculum technology can effectively impact student learning
* Achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets
* Develop and maintain a full business pipeline of prospective clients and assume all key territory management
* Maintain accurate, data-driven reporting of the pipeline, account plans, and territory management activities to drive new business growth and territory expansion.
* Self-starter with the ability to manage all phases of the sales process, from lead generation to closing deals to developing client relationships with proven results surpassing set quotas
* Energetic and independent with a strong work ethic
* An articulate communicator with strong writing skills to audiences of all levels
* Able to negotiate deals which meet both parties' objectives
* Organized and able to prioritize and plan tasks
On Your Resume
* Five+ years of solution-based, strategic experience selling technology or curriculum to large school districts with a track record of positive results.
* Demonstrated experience managing a field sales territory and clients through a full sales cycle
* Experience providing presentations demonstrating curriculum or technologies both online and face-to-face
* Future regional travel required (when it is safe to do so)
* Bachelor's Degree from a university or college and a Drivers License required
Life at BrainPOP
Our commitment to supporting and empowering teachers and students is reflected in our dedication to enhancing the lives of our employeesin and out of the office.
Our team is made up of educators, data scientists, published authors, engineers, artists, bakers, film buffs, cyclists, dual-citizens, and so much more. We value Diversity & Inclusion, collaboration and learning from multiple perspectives, and encourage people to bring their most authentic selves to work.
Besides offering a comprehensive benefits package and putting an emphasis on work-life balance, we make it a point to integrate fun and play into the workplace.
* Corporate Donation Matching
* Medical, Dental, Vision and Paid Life Insurance
* 401K with a company match
* Friends & Family BrainPOP Subscription
* Learning & Development Stipend
* Wellness Activities (ClassPass Membership)
* Annual Performance Bonus & Equity Appreciation Plan
* Company Events (happy hours, volunteering opportunities, trivia nights and monthly Town Halls)
What we do today directly impacts how teachers teach, and students learn. We continue to be inspired because we can see the difference were making and were proud to be a creative, collaborative, always-teaching and always-learning community.
Due to COVID-19, all BrainPOP employees will be working remotely through 2020.
We believe that a diverse organization is a more effective organization. BrainPOP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at BrainPOP