Enterprise Account Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Who are we
BrainHi team members have the opportunity to impact thousands of lives, every day, by promoting preventative healthcare in patients using technology. Our organization is made up of a dynamic team, based in Puerto Rico, Argentina, the United States and other parts of the world. We are committed to giving Hospitals and Medical Centers superpowers so they can delight their patients at every step. BrainHi has been awarded and recognized worldwide by organizations such as: Forbes, The New York Times, Y Combinator and el Nuevo Día for our growth and impact after being founded in 2017. Today BrainHi has served more than 1M patients and 1,000 doctors in Puerto Rico and the United States.
The BrainHi Enterprise Account Manager (EAM) creates strong long-term relationships with our customers. This role is responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts and developing long-term relationships with key decision-makers in each organization. The EAM will be the primary point of contact for their assigned accounts and will be responsible for understanding the customer’s business needs and requirements. They will work with the account team to develop and execute account plans that will grow the business. The role is to onboard and own a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business, up-sells and renewals, from existing customers.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all assigned customers.
- Be in charge of customer onboarding and retention plans.
- Understand customer needs and requirements, and match them with the company’s solutions
- Maintain and manage the implementation timelines given to the customers.
- Lead training sessions and guide users on their path to autonomy.
- Identify key users of the solution and build strong relationships with them.
- Help the customers set up the platform (virtual receptionist, appointment management, and the rest of the product settings).
- Review onboarding and retention results with business' decision makers.
- Work directly with customers over phone, chat, email, in person and videoconference.
- Be in charge of assigned customer's payments using our payment gateway system.
- Create cases for issues and update customers on the cases' outcome.
- Be the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how BrainHi's solution can be improved.
- Manage churn requests and inbound support inquiries.
- Demonstrates customer-first and customer inspired mentality in everything that they do.
- Ability to escalate issues, request assistance or leverage resources to get the expertise required to service customers.
- Ability to navigate complex clients/client issues
- Exhibits thought leadership appropriate to role
- Maintain accurate records of all account activity in the company’s CRM system
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- 2-5 years of experience in Account Management or Customer Success role
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent time and project management skills. You're always looking to improve inefficient processes.
- Keep attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- English and Spanish proficiency
- Medical Insurance
- Internet Allowance
- Unlimited PTO
- Annual Performance Reviews
BrianHi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, transgender or bisexual status, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination of employment, layoffs, retirements, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
AddressSan Juan, PR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?