Customer Support Specialist
BrainHi San Juan, PR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Customer Support Specialist is the key, front-line support position, and the eyes & ears for the company, responsible for creating great on-going relationships with our most valuable asset, our customers. The position combines managing customer inquiries, handling enhancement requests, and analyzing common issues. In this role, you will also help customers get up and running as soon as possible and provide technical support across the whole BrainHi platform.
- Work directly with customers over phone, chat, and videoconference to troubleshoot the software.
- Categorize each support interaction with the corresponding inquiry.
- Create cases for issues and update customers on the cases' outcome.
- Report BrainHi's issues with phone implementation.
- Report BrainHi's issues with third party integrations.
- Be in charge of the support resolution time by solving the issue or following up the corresponding stakeholder.
- Escalate issues that can not be resolved under the expected resolution time.
- Contribute to a library of written and recorded support content and resources.
- Past experience in a customer service, tech support or related role
- Past experience using a remote access software like TeamViewer or AnyDesk
- Past experience using a CRM like Salesforce
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Transparent culture
- Equity/stock options for all employees - 'Be a Founder' and be rewarded as one at BrainHi
- Generous package of benefits including health insurance and internet allowance
- Real growth and career development opportunities, were still a very young company with plenty of room to grow
BrainHi is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind: BrainHi is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at BrainHi are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. BrainHi will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. BrainHi encourages applicants of all ages.
AddressSan Juan, PR
BusinessView all jobs at BrainHi