WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Experienced, reliable and talented writers for full-time, month-to-month contracts.
- Writers must be able to produce on-brand, on-time and on-brief content for our American and Australasia clients. (Native Kiwis and Aussies welcome to apply!)
- Writers may work remotely or in our Boston or Chicago offices. This is not a location-specific position.
WHAT KIND OF CONTENT WILL YOU WRITE?
SEO-focused content designed to build our clients' brands, improve their search results and inform their clients and prospects.
Topics and industries range from cement-mixing systems, healthcare, SAAS technology, the Australian property market and road trip itineraries - you name it, we write about it.
Our teams create white papers, case studies, landing pages, infographic outlines, and long-form articles based on an approved brief.
AS A BRAFTON WRITER YOU:
- Research and write feature articles, blog posts, whitepapers, e-books and industry case studies for your clients.
- Publish work for a wide variety of businesses across the US, Canada and Australasia (and sometimes further afield).
- Work with a few proprietary systems and softwares that help us track, review and deliver our client content.
- Follow American or Australasia spelling conventions as the account brief dictates.
- Ensure that your content's facts, information, sources and recommendations are in line with industry norms.
- Are comfortable working in a deadline driven environment while balancing multiple priorities.
- You always hit your deadlines.
- You have solid professional writing experience.
- You're happy to hop on the phone to talk through a challenge.
- You won't be scared of sinking your teeth into new, sometimes complex topics.
- You really care about creating unique, engaging content.
- Your time management and problem-solving skills are impeccable.
- You have a solid understanding of search and writing for the web
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Marketing or Communications strongly preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant content marketing industry writing experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills. Applicants who provide relevant writing clips strongly preferred
- Extreme attention to detail
- Firm understanding of SEO keywords, and concepts behind branded writing
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Creative mind regarding a client's brief/marketing goals
To learn more about Brafton, CHECK US OUT HERE
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY | E-VERIFY: Brafton is an Equal Opportunity employer. In addition to federal law requirements, Brafton complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfers, leave of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Brafton (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).