Braeside is an industry leader in the design, engineering, and manufacture of stock and custom visual merchandising solutions and displays.
Responsibilities include direct customer contact relating to inquiries, orders, order entry, pricing, scheduling, delivery dates, packaging, traffic, and disposing of customer complaints and questions. This position will develop the company’s Amazon presence.
Credentials & Experience:
- High School Diploma
- 3 years minimum customer service experience in a business to business environment.
- Customer service experience with a manufacturer preferred
- Experience in managing and improving sales on Amazon Seller Central
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Good computer skills (including Microsoft Office) Excel a must.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices (Sales Force a plus!)
- Familiarity with ERP / Order Entry systems (Sage 100 a plus!)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information in database
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges (via phone, e-mail, fax, web or EDI ) in accordance order entry procedures.
- Gains and maintains knowledge of Braeside and its competitors product lines, prices and procedures.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Provide prompt, courteous service in handling customer orders and problems
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
- Develop and Manage the Company’s Amazon presence and Brand.
- Working on the Amazon platform with their programs and developing the sales on the site
- Create, manage & optimize marketplace listings and product pages.
- Manage and develop brand relationship and development of sales from a brand to sku level
- Designate items for the Amazon Seller fulfilled prime program & monitor their performance
Customers range from the mom & pop's to the Fortune 500. Braeside employs 25 full time regular employees and an additional
20-50 contract / temporary employees at its 80,000 sq foot facility in Antioch.