Brady Ware has an excellent opportunity for a Bookkeeper in our Business Services Division in our Columbus, Ohio office. We are a regional CPA and Business Consulting firm, with offices in Columbus and Dayton, Ohio, Richmond, Indiana, and Atlanta, Georgia. We offer a wide range of compliance services and specialty financial and consulting expertise including; Audit and Accounting, Specialized Tax Projects, Merger and Acquisitions, and Business Valuations.
The ideal candidate will have minimum of 2 years' recent accounting experience and an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. CPA certification is not required for this position but exceptional communication and client service skills are a priority. Job requirements include experience and knowledge in the following areas:
- General Ledger - Journal entries, month-end procedures, financial statement preparation and year-end procedures for clients.
- Developed computer skills and working knowledge of Peachtree, QuickBooks, ACS, Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Administrative functions - Accurate, timely and efficient data entry, review and accounting for expense reports, and various accounting functions as well as payroll tax knowledge.
- Accounts Payable - Input of invoices, assignment of account codes, preparation of checks and various bank account reconciliations.
- Accounts Receivable - Produce and input invoices, cash receipts, deposits and collections and maintenance of detailed client ledgers.
- Medicaid Waiver Billing - Prepare and submit client billing records for Medicaid waiver services to the Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities for Reimbursement. Reconcile payments and research error notifications.
- The successful candidate will possess strong organizational skills and be able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, possess above average written and verbal communication skills, be detail-oriented and have the ability to effectively make independent decisions. A proven track record of exceptional client service is a must!
- Compilation - Produce monthly, quarterly or annual compiled financial statements.
- Due to the nature of our industry; confidentiality, honesty and ethical behavior is of the utmost importance.
We continually strive to create a work environment that embraces change, strengthens quality of life, improves productivity, and allows team members to pursue personal and firm goals. We encourage creativity, enthusiasm and personal development.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Please forward your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Brady Ware is an Equal Opportunity Employer.