Temporary Human Resources & Recruitment Specialist
Brady Sullivan Properties Manchester, NH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Brady Sullivan Properties is looking for Human Resources & Recruitment Specialist for a 12 week temporary assignment. This person will work from the corporate office 5 days a week. The corporate office is located in the Manchester’s beautiful Mill Yard. This position will handle day-to-day administrative activities as it relates to recruitment and oversee all employment law compliance, payroll, and HR activities for the Company. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Processes weekly company payroll
- Monitors, verifies, and authorizes personnel actions and requests pertaining to existing employees and new hires, in accordance with established policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Counsels and advises employees relative to promotion, transfer possibilities, retirement, insurance benefits and other related employment matters
- Receives and reviews resumes/applications and selects appropriate qualified candidates to conduct telephone pre-screen interviews and schedules on-site interviews accordingly
- Coordinates on site interviews in order to have the hiring manager involved when necessary in the interview process.
- Handles routine weekly ad placements and postings already approved for use by the hiring manager in recruitment measures.
- New hire orientation
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills.
- Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Work requires continual education and training in law as it applies
- Ability to resolve conflict in professional, timely manner
- Must be able to work with multiple priorities.
Powered by JazzHR
Brady Sullivan Properties
BusinessView all jobs at Brady Sullivan Properties