Looking for a new exciting career opportunity? Build your career with Brady Sullivan Properties! Brady Sullivan Properties is adding to their Maintenance team! We are experiencing phenomenal growth and looking to add someone to the Lawrence team. Brady Sullivan Properties is seeking a dynamic self-starter for a skilled Maintenance Technician. Candidate is responsible for ensuring the physical aspects of the property meet the company's established standards and any applicable laws.
The successful candidate's primary responsibility is to diagnoses problems and makes repairs in areas such as basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry, dry wall, painting, exterior structural, and appliances. The successful candidate will assist with maintenance duties as needed at any of our current and future NH apartment communities. The successful candidate will also participate in the construction and build out process of apartment communities.
Description of Duties:
- Handles service requests for repairs and improvements;
- Prepares vacant apartments to market-ready conditions;
- Performs various non-technical functions such as maintaining exterior, cleaning, ground equipment repair and preventative maintenance, caulking, painting and lock repair;
- Responsible for interior/exterior and common area of apartment community Cleaning of driveways, parking lots, curbs, dumpster areas, exterior hallways and any other common areas;
- On-call emergency maintenance rotation required;
- Shoveling snow;
- Complete other tasks as assigned
- Reliable transportation
- At least 2 years' experience in similar position
- Boiler and HVAC experience (preferred)
- Trustworthy (criminal background will be checked)
- Must have own tools
- Must be willing to travel a reasonable distance to multiple locations.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance, paid vacation time and 401K with employer match.
Working Conditions: Must be able to lift over 50 lbs. Must be able to work outside in cold conditions Must be able to work with chemicals and paint