Associate Accountant - Tax/Audit
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Associates work on clients from various industries and obtain experience within the firm’s multiple lines of business. They learn to use and fully adopt new technology the firm introduces into the work environment. Associates are responsible for completing work assignments in a timely manner ensuring the quality of work performed.
Essential Position Responsibilities:
- Assists with the detail work of audits, reviews, compilations, and other assurance services for clients
- Prepares individual, corporate, partnership, and other types of tax returns
- Prepares financial statements, related disclosures, and other required reports
- Uses excellent judgment and analysis to prepare and review workpapers and supporting documentation in conformity with applicable professional standards
- Draft and review reports, financial statements and other engagement deliverables
- Exercise discretion and judgement when working with client matters
- Perform research utilizing various research
- Participates in the area of business development
- Utilized cloud-based technology and firm audit software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Bachelor's in Accounting or Bachelor's degree in related field; Required
- Licensed CPA or CMA license or working towards obtaining; preferred
Health insurance; dental insurance; vision insurance; an employer funded profit-sharing plan with a 401(k) option (upon meeting eligibility requirements), group term life insurance, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and a flexible time off and paid leave program.
Brady Martz and AssociatesMinot, ND
Finance and Insurance
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.