- Posted: over a month ago
In December 2020, Brady Industries and Individual Foodservice (IFS) merged to become the largest independent janitorial supply and foodservice distributor in the Western United States. As BradyIFS, we collectively service more than 25,000 customers from nearly 40 distribution points around the country. BradyIFS focuses on solution selling, customer education, and product expertise in key commercial market segments including hospitality, education, restaurants, healthcare and more. We are THE destination for talent and careers. Come be a part of a growing organization and a winning team!
Warehouse employees are a vital part of this team by making sure our customers get the right order. This position is responsible for receiving, storing, selecting and loading products within the warehouse.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of warehouse experience
- Receive and process warehouse stock products.
- Select and prepare customer orders in a manner that insures complete fulfillment of each customer order.
- Check all incoming and outgoing orders for accuracy.
- Ensure accurate receipt and documentation are included for inbound product.
- Affixes pallet tags and mark materials with other identifying information upon receipt.
- Convey products and materials from receiving areas to storage or other designated areas.
- Places items on racks, shelves or bins according to predetermined slot assignments.
- Competitive wages
- Excellent Benefits including medical, dental, vision, supplemental and disability insurance
- 401k with company match
- Nine paid holidays a year
- Paid-time off
ARE YOU "HONESTLY BETTER"?
If you feel that you would be right for this warehouse position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
Brady is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, sexual orientation, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Brady Industries
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?