Recruiting for an "HONESTLY BETTER" Service Technician
Welcome to a different kind of technician role at Brady.
Brady has been pioneering the way products and solutions are delivered to facility and foodservice professionals since 1947. At the heart of Brady's operation is a community-minded culture driven by a workforce of more than 370 employees currently in 16 locations throughout Nevada, Arkansas, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, New Mexico, Colorado, Maryland, California and Texas including its original Las Vegas, Nevada headquarters.
At the heart of this is Team Brady - our employees embody being Honestly Better not just in our jobs, but in all we do. "It is not only a statement of who we are, but what we continuously strive for," Travis Brady, President and CEO.
Position - Service Technician
ServiceTechnicians are an essential part of Brady's team. They areresponsible for troubleshooting and maintaining equipment repairs at the Brady Service Repair Center or on site at customer's locationsin the janitorial industry.
- High school diploma or GED, technical school preferred
- 1-2 years experience in similar environment
- Working knowledge of troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing floor care equipment, auto scrubbers, vacuums and electrical systems
- Picks-up and delivers equipment or repairs on-site
- Provides customer training on the use and maintenance of service equipment
- Follows-up on all customer requests and questions to ensure appropriate response is made and customer is satisfied
- Maintains a service van and its inventory
- Process paperwork upon completion of each repair preformed. Maintain a professional appearance and attitude
- Competitive wages
- Excellent Benefits including medical, dental, vision, supplemental and disability insurance
- 401k with company match
- Nine paid holidays a year
- Paid-time off
ARE YOU "HONESTLY BETTER"?
If you feel that you would be right for this position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
Brady is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, sexual orientation, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro