Recruiting for an "HONESTLY BETTER" Service Manager
Welcome to a different kind of technician role at Brady.
Brady has been pioneering the way products and solutions are delivered to facility and foodservice professionals since 1947. At the heart of Brady's operation is a community-minded culture driven by a workforce of more than 370 employees currently in 16 locations throughout Nevada, Arkansas, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, New Mexico, Colorado, Maryland, California and Texas including its original Las Vegas, Nevada headquarters.
At the heart of this is Team Brady - our employees embody being Honestly Better not just in our jobs, but in all we do. "It is not only a statement of who we are, but what we continuously strive for," Travis Brady, President and CEO.
Position - Service ManagerService Managers provides team members with the appropriate training, tools, direction and motivation to enable their success as well as interacting directly with customers. Responsible for overseeing floor equipment repair, maintenance and installation of equipment as well as receiving parts/inventory. Responsibilities also include negotiating service contracts, contractual agreements for preventative maintenance and acts as a liaison with sales team to manage accounts concerning equipment sales and service.
- High School diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred.
- 5 years of experience directly related to the essential functions specified, and hands on experience in related industry.
- Responsible for the supervision of employees, which includes work allocation with service coordinator, training and problem resolution and motivates employees to achieve peak production and performance.
- Ensures all employees are up-to-date with training and certifications including propane, equipment repair, etc.
- Oversees the daily operations of the service department ensuring compliance with all federal, state and company policies, laws and regulations.
- Identifies and corrects deficiencies in repair time, labor costs, parts, fuel etc.
- Performs quality control inspections to ensure adherence to contract specifications and industry standards. Performs inspections of new equipment to ensure working condition after delivery.
- Monitor parts, labor, repairs, technician hours and preventative maintenance operations to ensure profitability.
- Develops and implements new and progressive means of delivering customer service to sustain growth.
- Evaluates preventative maintenance programs; modifies programs as necessary to increase efficiency, service and effectiveness.
- Provides information, resolves problems, and advises customers on products and/or services, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Communicates with all manufacturer warranty departments to ensure efficient processing of warranty claims.
- Competitive wages
- Excellent Benefits including medical, dental, vision, supplemental and disability insurance
- 401k with company match
- Nine paid holidays a year
- Paid-time off
ARE YOU "HONESTLY BETTER"?
If you feel that you would be right for this position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
Brady is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, sexual orientation, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro