This position is responsible coordinating planned maintenance schedules, equipment pickups and deliveries and dispatches service calls. In addition, the position will be responsible for maintaining the equipment repair scheduling, quoting per customer requests and obtain warranty repair pre-approval.
- Responsible for equipment repair write up for both pickup and delivery
- Manage pending shop repairs, quoting, converting orders, invoicing and pickup/delivery of repair equipment
- Communicates with customers to obtain details of repair complains, parts needed, estimates of costs and completion of repairs.
- Works with vendors and service department managers to obtain warranty repair pre-approvals, follow up that all paperwork is submitted properly and is credited on time.
- Coordinates technician repair tickets and dispatches outside technician to location for repairs.
- Follows up on outstanding parts, communicates any questions, back orders or delays to customers.
- Pick parts nightly for service orders.
- Receives incoming parts into system.
- Other duties as determined by your supervisor.
Required Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ experience customer service and/or warehouse/distribution environment helpful