- Posted: over a month ago
In December 2020, Brady Industries and Individual Foodservice (IFS) merged to become the largest independent janitorial supply and foodservice distributor in the Western United States. As BradyIFS, we collectively service more than 25,000 customers from nearly 40 distribution points around the country. BradyIFS focuses on solution selling, customer education, and product expertise in key commercial market segments including hospitality, education, restaurants, healthcare and more. We are THE destination for talent and careers. Come be a part of a growing organization and a winning team!
The Sales/DTR (Distributor Technical Rep) Specialist will serve as the face of Brady to customers in Foodservice and Laundry. Responsibilities include assisting in selling product solutions, training on the proper use and procedures of products/equipment and providing prompt, personal and reliable services to meet customer needs. Specialists are also responsible for servicing, maintaining and installing laundry and warewash dispensing systems. While Brady Industries' branch office is located in North Little Rock, this position will be working remotely and servicing customers in Fayetteville, AR and surrounding locales.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred
- 1-2 years of mechanical experience
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Experience diagnosing and repairing electrical equipment
- Install and program dosing equipment on commercial industrial washing machines in facilities, like hospitality accounts, healthcare facilities and other businesses that utilize commercial washing equipment to process linens. You will also have to install chemical dilution stations for housekeeping cleaning products. Installation will be performed in compliance with specifications dictated by Procter & Gamble company. Other installations as required.
- Professionally perform monthly audits at existing customers to ensure the chemicals and dispensing equipment is working correctly, replace chemical squeeze tubes and other parts as needed.
- General service, training and maintenance as needed and/or required by the customer account. This includes providing the end user with the basic support program (e.g. wall-charts, product information sheets, SDS sheets and any other additional material available to the end-user)
- Work independently and within our organization to establish selling strategies and tactics that result in closing new business in the hospitality, education and healthcare markets. Weekly prospecting activities will include on-site demos and heavy cold-calling. The ability to close new business is expected
- Perform skilled mechanical/electrical work to troubleshoot, diagnose, maintain, repair, modify, and install machinery, equipment, physical structures, pipe, and electrical systems.
- Follow specifications, blueprints, manuals, and schematic drawings. These duties shall be performed using hand tools, power tools, industrial equipment, measuring and testing instruments.
- Working knowledge and understanding of HAZMAT, MSDS, EPA, and OSHA requirements
- Competitive wages
- Bonus Opportunities
- Excellent Benefits including medical, dental, vision, supplemental and disability insurance
- 401k with company match
- Training Program to help master product knowledge
- Nine paid holidays a year
- Paid-time off
ARE YOU "HONESTLY BETTER"?
If you feel that you would be right for this service position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
Brady is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, sexual orientation, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Brady Industries