Customer Service Rep
- Posted: over a month ago
In December 2020, Brady Industries and Individual Foodservice (IFS) merged to become the largest independent janitorial supply and foodservice distributor in the Western United States. As BradyIFS, we collectively service more than 25,000 customers from nearly 40 distribution points around the country. BradyIFS focuses on solution selling, customer education, and product expertise in key commercial market segments including hospitality, education, restaurants, healthcare and more. We are THE destination for talent and careers. Come be a part of a growing organization and a winning team!
Customer Service Rep
This position is responsible for meeting the specific and unique needs of our customers while ensuring a high level of customer service and maximizing productivity with minimum downtime. In addition, this position will assist sales representatives in servicing customers.
- High School Diploma required, some college preferred.
- 1-2 years' experience in customer service environment, warehouse/distribution environment helpful.
- 18 years of age.
- Ability to pass pre-employment background checks, and drug testing.
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Handle all client interaction, including inbound and outbound calls, requests received electronically, and face-to-face interaction with walk-in clients.
- Processes customer orders and changes according to established department policies and procedures.
- Process orders Brady Sales Representative phone in and act as point of contact regarding open orders.
- Maintain various accounts and review open orders.
- Pull Material Safety Data Sheets and copy as required for customers.
- Research customer's problems and follow through to resolution.
- Provide Admin support for management including, but not limited to, report generation, data processing, and filing.
- Other projects assigned by supervisor.
- Competitive wages
- Excellent Benefits including medical, dental, vision, supplemental and disability insurance
- 401k with company match
- Nine paid holidays a year
- Paid-time off
ARE YOU "HONESTLY BETTER"?
If you feel that you would be right for this position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
Brady is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, sexual orientation, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Brady Industries
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?