Customer Service Rep
Recruiting for an "HONESTLY BETTER" Customer Service Rep
Welcome to a different kind of role at Brady.
Brady has been pioneering the way products and solutions are delivered to facility and foodservice professionals since 1947. At the heart of Brady's operation is a community-minded culture driven by a workforce of more than 500 employees currently in 20 locations throughout Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Idaho, Kansas, Maryland, Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas and Utah including its original Las Vegas, Nevada headquarters.
At the heart of this is Team Brady - our employees embody being Honestly Better not just in our jobs, but in all we do. "It is not only a statement of who we are, but what we continuously strive for," Travis Brady, President and CEO.
Position - Customer Service Rep
This position is responsible for meeting the specific and unique needs of our customers while ensuring a high level of customer service and maximizing productivity with minimum downtime. In addition, this position will assist sales representatives in servicing customers.
- High School Diploma required, some college preferred.
- 1-2 years' experience in customer service environment, warehouse/distribution environment helpful.
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Handle all client interaction, including inbound and outbound calls, requests received electronically, and face-to-face interaction with walk-in clients.
- Processes customer orders and changes according to established department policies and procedures.
- Process orders Brady Sales Representative phone in and act as point of contact regarding open orders.
- Maintain various accounts and review open orders.
- Pull Material Safety Data Sheets and copy as required for customers.
- Research customer's problems and follow through to resolution.
- Provide Admin support for management including, but not limited to, report generation, data processing, and filing.
- Other projects assigned by supervisor.
- Competitive wages
- Excellent Benefits including medical, dental, vision, supplemental and disability insurance
- 401k with company match
- Nine paid holidays a year
- Paid-time off
ARE YOU "HONESTLY BETTER"?
If you feel that you would be right for this position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
Brady is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, sexual orientation, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Brady IndustriesKansas City, MO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.