Automotive Body Shop / Collision Center Estimator
Bradley Hubler Chevrolet Franklin, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
1550 North US 31, Franklin, IN 46131
Automotive Body Shop/Collision Center Estimator
Competitive Pay Plan Dependent on Experience
Bradley Hubler Chevrolet is well-established, locally owned and one of the region's best dealerships, serving the Franklin, Martinsville and Columbus communities in Indiana since 1982. One of the things that make us different is our “Employee First” Philosophy. We feel that the only way to ensure that our customers are taken care of properly is to do everything we can to make sure that our employees enjoy working here and feel like they are an integral part of our success. We're interested in helping your career and adding to your resume because we know that happy employees lead to happier customers!
We need to hire an experienced Body Shop/Collision Estimator to ensure the overall efficiency, profitability, and reputation of our auto body shop operations by providing timely, accurate, and customer-approved estimates for repair work. Customer service is a top priority; it’s our job to turn a difficult situation around. We value our employees and invest in their success.
- Paid vacation
- Discounts on products and services
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Uniforms provided
- Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
- Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
- Clean and professional work environment
- A friendly, comfortable work environment!
Responsibilities - Body Shop Estimator:
- Greet customers and quickly assess their needs, understanding the difficulty of their situation.
- Work with customer and Body Shop Technicians to identify required repair work.
- Offer additional services and repairs to customers.
- Compute cost of replacement parts and labor to restore vehicle to condition specified by customer.
- Dispatch and maintain an organized workload.
- Enter itemized estimate on repair order and explain estimate to customer.
- Keep customer informed and updated throughout the repair process.
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction score at, or above designated standards.
- Meet dealership’s standards for repair/order production.
Requirements - Body Shop Estimator:
- Experience required
- Parts Trader experience is a PLUS!
- Must be proficient in CCC1
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Organized with good problem-solving skills
- Strong record of positive Customer Satisfaction (CSI) results
- Professional appearance and a positive attitude
- Valid driver's license
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and be a current resident
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Bradley Hubler Chevrolet
AutomotiveView all jobs at Bradley Hubler Chevrolet