Urgent Care Family Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Job Description:
- Well organized and well respected urgent care/walk-in center in state of the art facility in greater Providence area.
- This facility has X-Ray and lab onsite and you will work with a team of experienced physicians, MA's, and X-Ray techs.
- In addition to an extremely competitive salary, they offer 100% employer paid benefits, PTO, and CME. This position offers the flexibility of 72 or 84 hours every two weeks.
Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Responsibilities:
- Meeting, assessing and treating Walk In Care patients in a warm and friendly manner
- See patients of all ages from pediatrics to geriatrics
- Histories and general physicals, minor flu, sinus infections, insect bites, cuts, sports injuries, vaccinations and rashes
Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Requirements:
- Urgent care or emergency experience
- DOT license a plus
- 1 or more years experience