Family Nurse Practitioner/ FNP job description
Come work in the Berkshires where life is slower, the scenery is beautiful, you are close to Vermont and New York and only 2 hours from Boston.
Join a FQCHC that has been treating the community for over 4 decades. They follow a patient centered medical home model of integrated health care and where no patient is denied care.
Join a group of providers who see mostly adolescent and adult and patients treating acute and chronic health issues.
The Nurse Practitioner / FNP responsibilities:
- Perform histories and physicals;
- Order and interpret all necessary teats;
- Prepare and follow up on treatment plans;
- Prescribe and manage all medications;
The Nurse Practitioner/FNP qualifications:
- 3 or more years of Nurse Practitioner experience
- Suboxone Waiver
- MA license
- Excellent salaries
- Generous time off
- CME and Money
- Sign On and Relocation assistance