Do you want to work with a Community Health Center that is about great healthcare for all, that is about attaining the highest possible level of integrated healthcare and had been serving the population of RI for over 100 years?
This is a full time position working with a team of providers who see all age groups and treating both acute and complex health issues.
The Family Nurse Practitioner will:
- See on average 12-15 patient per day
- Will treat all age groups from well-baby exams, to geriatric health issues, women’s health, and school physicals
- Have experience with treating pediatric patients
- They will have experience managing complex health issues
The NP's responsibilities will include:
- Histories and Physical
- Order and review all necessary tests
- Establishing a treatment plan and follow up
To qualify for this position the FNP must:
- Have 2+ years working in a primary care setting
- Able to manage a patient panel
- Work with a high level of autonomy
They offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, loan repayment assistance and bonuses