Adult Geriatric Nurse Practitioner for PACE program
Bradford Healthcare Quincy, MA
- Posted: 28 days ago
- $100,000 to $115,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Experienced AGNP is needed to join a program that is dedicated to the serve the elderly. This position is with an established Community Health Center located just South of Boston. The Nurse Practitioner will be working with an integrated team treating chronic and minor acute health issues.
The AGNP’s responsibilities will include:
- Taking in-depth histories and conducting physical exams
- Order and interpret all needed tests, manage medications
- Work with a team to assure that the patient’s medical and social needs are meet
To qualify for this position:
- The Nurse Practitioner will have an Adult Geriatric certification
- Will have 2 or more years’ experience working with the elderly
- Will have experience prescribing all needed medications
- Competitive starting salary
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance and retirement plan
- Paid time off to include CME and Holidays
- Coverage of all dues, fees and licenses
Bradford HealthcareWhy Work Here?
The feeling of knowing you are appreciated in the community for your help, quality medicine, and concern for your patients.
Bradford Healthcare is a national search firm specializing in the placement of Per-Diem and Permanent Allied Health Professionals and Health Care Providers. With over 30 years in business, we know what to do, when to do it, and how to do it right for you.