Treatment Guide/ECS Consultant
Bradford Health Services Huntsville, AL
- Posted: over a month ago
Position Title: Treatment Guide/ECS Consultant
Reports to : Treatment Guide Coordinator
Reports to : Facility Admissions Coordinator
Entry Level Qualifications:
High School Diploma or GED. College classes preferred. Knowledge of chemical dependency desired. Knowledge of marketing and customer service desired.
Computer data entry skills desired. Must be able to interact with the professional community. Must have reliable transportation. Must be available for 24 hour a day on call schedule.
Must be self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision.
1. Must be able to bond in a professional manner with potential patients and families.
2. Must be able to see 20/40 corrected in each eye and hear clearly (hearing aide accepted).
3. Must have valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
4. Must be emotionally and physically capable of functioning under stressful situations.
5. Must maintain regular attendance.
6. Must be able to work in a cooperative manner with co-workers, managers, patients, families and perspective patients and families.
7. Must be able to work in constant state of alertness as to perform the job in a safe manner.
8. Other duties as assigned.
9. If recovering, two (2) years of continuous verifiable sobriety.
Confirm set appointment with potential patient or family. Appropriately bond with and facilitate initial consultation with potential patient and/family.
Appropriately document in computer the consult guideline information, if not admitted follow up via callbacks, complete and follow Treatment Guide trainings to help motivate potential patients to action.
Maintain Intake retrieval system software.
1. Respond in person within 30 minutes or drive time of the initial request for an onsite consultation.
2. Present nearly dressed and in a professional manner to the referral source for onsite consultation.
3. Demonstrate the ability to collect screening information from a potential patient and/or family.
4. Possess a working knowledge of chemical dependency signs and symptoms in adults and adolescents.
5. Possess a working knowledge of appropriate emergency, benevolent and/or self- help referral information.
Bradford Health Services
HealthcareView all jobs at Bradford Health Services