Executive Director - Southeast Mississippi
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bradford Health Services, the leader in premier drug and alcohol rehab facilities across the Southeast is looking for an experienced Executive Director to lead the newest member of the Bradford Recovery Community in Southeast Mississippi. The Estate at River Bend, conveniently located one hour north of the Mississippi Gulf Coast features a campus that covers 108-acres adjacent to the Pascagoula River. This location includes an onsite detox facility, residential cottages, and amenities for nature-based experiential therapies. The ideal candidate will possess the management leadership and clinical experience to lead this highly qualified staff.
Position Title: Executive Director
Reports to: VP of Residential Facilities
Supervises: Facility Staff as designed
Master's Degree in an administrative or mental health related field and at least five years of progressive managerial experience in a treatment setting. Five years of direct clinical experience in a behavioral health or chemical dependency field is preferred.
Bachelor’s degree required in an administrative or mental health related field (Master’s degree preferred) and at least five years of progressive managerial experience in a treatment setting.
Knowledge of market conditions in healthcare and chemical dependency treatment.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Must possess excellent communication skills.
Must possess excellent management skills.
Strong organizational and project management skills.
Ability to motivate self and others to meet organizational goals.
Must be emotionally and physically capable of functioning under stressful situations.
If recovering, four years of continuous verifiable abstinence.
Plans, organizes, and controls overall functions of the facility in accordance with Policies and Procedures and Corporate Standards of Care and Policies.
Know and abide by the general provisions of 42 CFR Part 2, "Confidentiality of Drug and Alcohol Abuse Patient Records", and 45 CFR "Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act." This position has unrestricted access to patient identifying and patient health information.
- Supervise and direct all facility affairs.
- Carry out all policies established by the company and any other corporate directives as happen from time to time.
- Develop and submit to the Vice President for approval, a plan of organization of the personnel.
- Prepare an annual budget, showing the budgeted revenue and expenses.
- Selects, employs, controls, and discharges all employees and maintains personnel policies of the facility.
- Prepares annual facility marketing plan; revised quarterly and supervises plan implementation and community marketing activities; along with the corporate marketing strategies.
- Keep all physical properties in good repair and operating condition.
- Supervise all business affairs and ensure that all revenues are collected; and the costs of operations are in line with the budget.
- Be responsible for the facility, complying with all requirements of any supervisory agencies or third-party payers.
- Be responsible for preparing Facility for JCAHO and Mental Health Surveys.
- Coordinate with the Treatment Director and other Department Managers in establishing and maintaining effective communication between referral sources and the Facility.
- Work with the clinical staff and all others rendering professional services to ensure that patients receive the best possible care.
- Responsible for maintaining adequate and competent staffing by overseeing recruiting and employee relations functions.
- Carries out individual marketing and public relations activities.
- Responsible for coordination and implementation of required or applicable related educational programs including orientations, in-services, technical and on-the-job training for staff.
- Submit monthly to the Vice President reports showing the clinical services and financial activities of the facility and any special reports that may be required by the Board.
- Responsible for appointment of individuals and the creation of committees to facilitate the implementation and ongoing operation of clinical review and evaluation activities.
- The Executive Director shall, by means of the minutes and committee reports, monitor, and assess the operations of the Performance Improvement Committee and make recommendations to ensure its proper functioning.
- Other duties as assigned by the Vice President.
Bradford Health Services
EducationView all jobs at Bradford Health Services