Brackish is seeking a full-time in-house individual to handle the Company’s graphic design work. This person will be responsible for designing digital, offline media and all other in-house design needs. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, thrives working in teams, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas and is a get-stuff-done fanatic.
- Responsible for all graphic, layout and content creation including digital, catalogs, edited photography, product imagery and packaging collateral
- Coordinate with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and consultants as necessary
- Responsible for digital asset management
- Assist in organizing and executing photo-shoots (either for product images or lifestyle)
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed
· Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
· 2+ years experience
· Proven graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
· Proficiency with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
· Proficient knowledge of typefaces, illustration techniques, and design styles
· Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
· Able to give and receive constructive criticism
· Understanding of direct marketing, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design
· Enjoys supporting hard-working co-workers and enabling and celebrating their success
· Thrives in a fast-paced, growth-oriented and rapidly changing work environment
Brackish is comprised of a team of artisans in Charleston, South Carolina who handcraft all-natural, sustainably sourced feather bow ties and accessories. What started as a thoughtful groomsman gift between friends has evolved into a global brand, featured in over 400 retailers - including Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, and Orvis.
Brackish provides a dog friendly, flexible and artistic work environment while also offering other benefits such as PTO and a health care stipend.