Brabazon is looking for a full-time Field Service Technician in our Green Bay, WI location.
You will be responsible for interacting with our external customers to provide excellent technical customer service and repair and interacting with the internal service team to keep the department running efficiently.
This job is for you if you:
· Want fulfilling work that allows you to provide customers with the results they need
· Have a talent for troubleshooting and a strong mechanical aptitude
· Are self-motivated, organized and punctual
· Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on safety
· High School Diploma/GED
· Basic computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet)
· Possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License and be willing to occasionally travel overnight
· Willing and able to be on-call in rotation with other technicians
· Provide your own basic tools (job specific tools will be provided or evaluated upon request)
· Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally up to 100 pounds
· Ability to work in various industrial environments with extremes in hot and cold temperatures
· Ability to withstand continuous walking, bending, reaching, climbing, and kneeling
You will be successful in this role if you:
· Communicate professionally and courteously
· Have excellent customer service and time management skills
· Are adaptable and resourceful in finding solutions
· Maintain a high attention to detail and can multi-task and prioritize
Your daily work in this role will include:
· Responding to customer service/work order requests
· Performing routine, preventive maintenance and repairs along with installation of air compressors, air dryers, pumps, and vacuum equipment
· Performing diagnostic assessments
· Assisting Service Manager with preparation of service quotes
· Assisting with training and developing new training programs
· Assisting with writing SOP’s
As you progress in this role, there will be additional functions that provide opportunities for personal growth and development. Our goal is to provide a challenging and motivating work experience for all our team members. We offer a Good-to-Great Program for team members to develop their knowledge, skills and abilities and help them be successful.
At Brabazon, you are part of a family. Owned and operated by family since the beginning, we want to preserve that supportive family feel for everyone on the team. We value and care about our team members. We respect everyone’s need for work-life balance, because we too have important personal and family responsibilities. We strive to be owners who are down-to-earth and approachable. We work right alongside our team members, doing our part like everyone else so that we as a team can meet the needs of all the customers who are depending on us.
We are proud of and passionate about:
- Being a team of experts in our industry who always put the customer first
- Having a growth mindset, continually innovating and utilizing up-to-date technology
- Ensuring a friendly, respectful and safe work environment that emphasizes team collaboration
Benefits you will receive include company van, company provided uniforms, health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flexible spending account, PTO, holiday pay, and a 401(k) program with an employer match.
Brabazon Pump, Compressor and Vacuum