Brabazon is looking for a full-time Branch Sales Manager based out of St. Paul, MN managing four Account Managers in Eastern MN and Western WI Territories.
You are responsible for managing and assisting area Account Managers and Service Sales Representatives assigned to St. Paul Branch to ensure they meet and exceed assigned sales targets. Oversee servicing of their existing accounts and the generation of new accounts within an assigned branch territory area; sales to include all products and services. Partner with Service Center and Sales Team to ensure transition from sales to service is smooth. Work to resolve any issues effectively and timely as they arise to meet organizational and operational objectives.
This job is for you if you:
· Want fulfilling work that allows you to provide customers with the solutions they need
· Have a talent for negotiation, persuasion, and confident
· Ability to lead a team
· Are self-motivated, organized and punctual to a fault
· Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and providing top-level service to multiple customers
· 3 years of experience and/or training – preferably in an industrial environment
· Bachelor’s Degree (BS) or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
· Ability to understand financial information and analyze financial aspects of a deal
· Valid driver’s license
· Proficient in Microsoft applications: Power Point, Excel and Word
You will be successful in this role if you:
· Communicate effectively and professionally
· Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Are adaptable and resourceful and have the ability to implement and lead change
· Maintain a high attention to detail and can multi-task and prioritize
Your daily work in this role will include:
- Identifies prospects’ and clients’ needs in the assigned territory; assesses current equipment, cost and capabilities as well as client’s future needs; provides solutions that are in the best interest of the client, as well as meeting Company goals.
- Makes sales calls with sales people and/or service technicians.
- Works with team members to enhance time management skills, sales competencies, and meeting personal objectives; provide or assist in ongoing training/education of all sales people.
- Conducts regular review sessions with sales team. Promotes teamwork and encourages employee involvement and ideas.
- Assists other departments within organization to prepare quotations, makes staff evaluations and recommendations and assists in the development and implementation of sales procedures.
- Provides technical assistance to salesmen, customers and service department; programs and installs data loggers on installations less than 100 hp total.
- Follows guidelines for quoting prices, preparing proposals within 48 hours and submits paperwork to Customer Care Representative.
- Maintains contact with client by communicating with sales team and periodic site visits to assure customer satisfaction; investigates and resolves customer problems; may be requested to collect money; develops referral base.
- Continually develops a high level of technical expertise on current company products, competing products and new products; attends training seminars and staff meetings; reads and applies distributed service materials, industry bulletins, magazines and books. Shares knowledge of industry, prospects and clients with Company colleagues.
- Responsible for the overall sales growth of Branch. Serves on management team and is expected to attend all company functions.
As you progress in this role, there will be additional functions that provide opportunities for personal growth and development. Our goal is to provide a challenging and motivating work experience for all our team members.
At Brabazon, you are part of a family. Owned and operated by family since the beginning, we want to preserve that supportive family feel for everyone on the team. We value and care about our team members. We respect everyone’s need for work-life balance, because we too have important personal and family responsibilities. We strive to be owners who are down-to-earth and approachable. We work right alongside our team members, doing our part like everyone else so that we as a team can meet the needs of all the customers who are depending on us.
We are proud of and passionate about:
- Being a team of experts in our industry who always put the customer first
- Having a growth mindset, continually innovating and utilizing up-to-date technology
- Ensuring a friendly, respectful and safe work environment that emphasizes team collaboration
Benefits you will receive include medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flexible spending account, PTO, holiday pay, and a 401(k) program with a 100% employer match on the first 3% and a 50% match on the next 2%.