Brabazon is looking for an Account/Sales Manager for their Southern Illinois/Southeast Missouri market areas.
You will be responsible for this regional territory, which will allow you to be home each night.
We welcome Service Technicians with industrial equipment experience who are interested in getting into sales to apply.
This job is for you if you:
· Want fulfilling work that allows you to build genuine customer trust and ensure satisfaction
· Have a talent for sales, negotiation and persuasion with a good mechanical aptitude
· Are a self-starter and are respectfully persistent
· Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with multiple customers
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent
· Must have a valid driver’s license, a reliable vehicle and proper insurance
Experience in capital equipment sales is a plus, but not required. We will train you how to identify opportunities to save your customers’ time and money. Experience with pumps, compressors, dryers, and vacuum equipment is also a plus.
You will be successful in this role if you:
· Communicate effectively and professionally
· Are enthusiastic about building customer relationships and developing new accounts
· Have excellent time management, organizational and follow-up skills
· Are driven to provide customers with the information and solutions they need
Your daily work in this role will include:
· Generating sales of new equipment, repairs, parts and service agreements in assigned area
· Maintaining productive customer relationships and cultivating new customer relationships
· Assisting customers in system design/existing system improvements
· Preparing proposals and presenting solutions to customers
· Maintaining customer relationship manager (CRM) software
As you progress in this role, there will be opportunities for personal growth and development. Our goal is to provide a challenging and motivating work experience for all our team members.
At Brabazon, you are part of a family. Owned and operated by family since the beginning, we want to preserve that supportive family feel for everyone on the team. We value and care about our team members. We respect everyone’s need for work-life balance, because we too have important personal and family responsibilities. We strive to be owners who are down-to-earth and approachable. We work right alongside our team members, doing our part like everyone else so that we as a team can meet the needs of all the customers who are depending on us.
We are proud of and passionate about:
- Being a team of experts in our industry who always put the customer first
- Having a growth mindset, continually innovating and utilizing up-to-date technology
- Ensuring a friendly, respectful and safe work environment that emphasizes team collaboration
You will be paid a base with an industry leading commission structure which allows you to begin earning commission immediately. This position has the potential to earn $100,000+.
Benefits you will receive include a company cell phone, vehicle allowance, health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flexible spending account, PTO, holiday pay, and a 401(k) program with a 100% employer match on the first 3% contributed and 50% match on the next 2% contributed.