Specialist, Human Resources
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an organized, analytical Human Resources Specialist with exceptional communication and problem solving skills to handle Human Resources processing and optimize operations. The Specialist would work to request follow up, manage staff compliance issues and HR related information requests. Maintaining employee files will be a major part of this role. They will also work closely with the Recruiter and Hiring Managers to provide updates on new hire candidates and applicants. To succeed as a Specialist, you should be committed to providing attentive support for internal and external parties and ensuring consistent, efficient operations. You should be courteous, analytical, proactive, and organized.
Human Resources Specialist Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that tasks are completed in accordance with existing policies and procedures.
- Maintaining employee records, data entry and reporting.
- Answering questions and finding information for employees and vendors.
- Supporting employees by facilitating interdepartmental communications and interactions between internal and external parties.
- Assisting with special projects, such as process and communication improvements.
- Administrative duties as assigned
Human Resources Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree. A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field or 4 years of Human Resources experience is desired.
- Exceptional interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Excel required
- Proficiency with office technology and equipment, including fax machines, printers, copiers, scanners, and computers.
- Creativity and strong problem solving skills.
- Strong task and time management skills.
- Basic math skills and understanding of basic financial concepts.
- TEAM ORIENTED
Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater St. Louis (BGCSTL)'s first priority is the safety of our children and employees to ensure an excellent Club environment. In alignment with this priority, BGCSTL will begin to require COVID-19 vaccination for all employees as a condition of employment unless a medical or religious exemption is approved. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or apply for a medical or religious exemption. This is required prior to the first day of employment.
Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater St. Louis
AddressSaint Louis, MO
BusinessView all jobs at Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater St. Louis