The primary responsibility of the Mental Health Note Approver is to review Mental Health Notes for the assigned program(s) within 48 hours of note submission date. The Mental Health Note Approver maintains focus on the quality assurance of documentation. In addition to note approval, the Mental Health Note Approver will participate in trainings to support quality of Mental Health Notes, agency-wide. The ideal candidate will have a high level of organizational and analytical skills, have a high level of integrity with regard to timeliness of approval, have excellent writing skills, be able to prioritize projects, have strong computer skills, good communication skills, have the ability to lead trainings and workshops, and be a positive team player.
· Clinical licensure, registration with the appropriate state board
· Excellent organizational, computer and communication skills
· Ability to prioritize projects and work independently
· Ability to lead trainings and workshops
· Solid demonstration of Medi-Cal Documentation standards
· Solid demonstration of Boys Republic Documentation standards
· Direct-care experience working with Boys Republic clients or comparable populations
· Previous experience in comparable position (preferred but not required)
· Valid California driver's license with a clean driving record and be insurable under Boys Republic’s insurance policy.
· Clearance of TB test, physical exam, fingerprints and any other mandatory State/Federal requirements.
· Computer literacy with PC computers.
· Ability to structure and perform routine tasks.
· Ability to work as a member of multi-disciplinary team.
Why Work Here?Boys Republic is a private, nonprofit, nonsectarian school and treatment community for troubled youngsters. Since its founding in 1907, it has guided more than 30,000 at-risk teenage boys and girls toward productive, fulfilling lives.
Make a difference in a child's life!
Rancho Cucamonga, CA