Youth Development Specialist - EP
Boys & Girls Clubs of Larimer County Estes Park, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We offer an engaging and fun work environment, a supportive team and an opportunity to help positively shape the next generation of future leaders.
The Company: Boys & Girls Clubs of Larimer County is a 501(c)3 non profit organization that provides out-of-school care for youth ages 6-18. Our model is the only comprehensive, out-of-school program that includes meals, positive youth development programming and mentoring for the lowest fee in Larimer County.
The Position: We’re looking for a Youth Development Specialist to foster a fun, safe, and positive after school experience for kids between the ages 6-18 years old. This individual will assist in one or more of the following program areas: homework help, technology, sports, recreation and the arts. The pay range for this position is $13.00 per hour. The shift for this position is Monday - Friday 2:30pm - 6:00pm.
- Interest and experience in working with children
- At least 17 years old
- Spanish speaking preferred
- Mandatory CPR and First Aid certification
- Valid state driver’s license
- Must pass background check and drug test
- Inspire fun
- Build supportive relationships
- Recognize youth and their accomplishments
- Deliver opportunities and expectations
- Always uphold safety
The Location: This position will be located at the Estes Park Elementary School.
● An opportunity to help positively shape the next generation of leaders
● A supportive team
● Personal and professional growth opportunities
● An engaging and fun work environment
● Health Insurance & Benefits (Full Time staff)
● 401K Plans (Full Time staff)
● PTO (Full Time staff)
● Paid Sick Time (All employees)
Pay Rate: $13.00/hour non-exempt
Job Type: Part-time
To keep our staff safe, we are symptom screening upon entry, masks are worn by everyone in the building, frequent hand washing and sanitizing is required, youth are assigned to groups of ten or less and we have increased custodial services.
Powered by JazzHR