- Expired: 15 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TITLE: FACILITIES SPECIALIST
REPORTS TO: FACILITIES MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
STATUS FULL TIME
Under general supervision of the Facilities Maintenance Supervisor, this position has the main responsibilities of performing routine maintenance work on BGCAZ building and facilities in areas such as plumbing repair, dry-wall repair, custodial maintenance, ceiling tile replacement, painting, carpentry, remodeling tasks and generator inspection and other building trades. Facilities Specialist also performs preventative maintenance and minor repair duties involving pneumatic, plumbing systems, water lines and assist trade staff in, door repair along with HVAC and electrical maintenance repairs and maintenance. An employee in this class may be assigned to other maintenance duties in the assigned Department.
- Maintain in operating condition the plumbing, electrical systems, cooling and heating systems in assigned facility when trade professionals are not required.
- Complete all necessary general repairs to assigned buildings, which do not require a trade professional.
- Performs general cleaning/maintenance tasks necessary to keep vehicles, equipment, and tools in operable condition, which may include inspecting equipment, checking fluid levels, replacing fluids, greasing equipment, replacing parts, washing/cleaning equipment, or cleaning shop/work areas; monitors equipment operations to maintain efficiency and safety;
- Comply with warranty requirements on all service and equipment.
- Promote SQA standards, follow and promote company policy and procedures.
- Comply with and enforce safety standards as required by OSHA regulations.
- Provide preventative maintenance.
- Assist with pick up and delivery of supplies, equipment and donated items.
- Transport vehicles to and from service department.
- Landscape maintenance , including some mowing, tree and brush trimming weed spraying, and fertilizing
- All of other duties assigned.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum one year experience in facility maintenance or handyman experience.
- Thorough knowledge of general commercial/public facility maintenance
- Understanding of preventive maintenance practices
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Must satisfy requirements to be an approved driver under BGCMP vehicle insurance
- Physically able to move heavy objects and work from heights using ladders
Boys & Girls Clubs Of The Valley
Get fresh Facilities Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.