(Avon, Braintree, Cohasset, Hingham, Holbrook, Hull, North Marshfield, Norwell, Quincy, Randolph, Scituate, and Weymouth!
About the Job
PLEASE CALL Boylston Staffing to hear more about this exciting opportunity!!!
617-587-3087 and ask for Kathleen. IMMEDIATE OPENINGS!!!
ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE
- Paid training
- Competitive Rates depending on experience!
Flexible Schedules working in the South Shore territory ( Avon, Braintree, Cohasset, Hingham, Holbrook, Hull, North Marshfield, Norwell, Quincy, Randolph, Scituate, and Weymouth!
Home Instead Senior Care Personal CAREGivers provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their homes. These services are meant to enhance the quality of life for seniors. Home Instead Senior Care helps clients and their families meet the challenges of aging with dignity, pride, care and compassion.
Provide Companionship & Home Helper services which could include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Providing stabilization and assistance with walking
- Preparing meals and cleaning up meal-related items
- Providing medication reminders and appointment reminders
- Performing light housekeeping tasks (dusting, vacuuming, making beds, changing linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, etc.)
- Washing and ironing laundry
- Running errands
- Accompanying clients to appointments
Provide Personal Care services which could include:
- Assisting with bathing
- Assisting with grooming
- Assisting with toileting and incontinence issues
- Participate in company sponsored training and social events including CAREGiver meetings.
- Report hours according to office policy & communicate changes in availability in a timely manner.
- Participate in bi-annual J.D. Power and Associates Satisfaction Survey.
- Document client information in Client Journal.
- May require you to run errands and provide incidental transportation for a client using your vehicle or a client’s vehicle.
- Perform other reasonable duties as assigned.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Ability to lift, push or pull 25 pounds
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop, kneel and reach
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, pre-employment drug screen.
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Possess valid auto insurance
- Ability to withstand exposure to dust, mold, mildew and cleaning solutions
- Ability to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to adapt to various living environments and locations
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner