Non-Profit in Boston looking for a Program/Marketing Coordinator in Boston. This is a Direct Hire role paying 35K-50K depending on experience.
The Marketing and Program Coordinator will be responsible for providing support to the Vice President, who oversees the volunteer Consulting Program and other programs (i.e., Encore Fellowships, Discovery, and Institute).
Must have a passion for planning, organization, communication and collaboration, a strong interest in nonprofit sectors, someone who can manage details and see the whole picture of an idea or plan, able to learn and share and contribute to the client's satisfaction and a community impact.
- Will coordinate logistical needs for all sessions securing appropriate venues, schedules, managing invites, ordering supplies and refreshments
- Assisting in the development and executing an annual development strategy that reflects the needs of the clients, marketplace, volunteer consultants and Fellows
- Communicate through social media and maintain company website
- Create newsletters and mailing lists to be sent out to consultants
- Update and maintain marketing materials and packets
- Collect and analyze data
- Manage paperwork related to the recruitment and on-boarding of Consultants and Fellows
- Create reports, perform research, and manage fellow bio's
Must have strong written and oral communication skills, ability to set priorities, strong relationship building, ability to learn new technology, BA and 2 years relevant experience.