Santa Rosa CPA firm seeks an experienced CPA to join our seasoned team of professionals. We are a team of accounting professionals highly focused on quality of service and quality of product, providing tax, auditing and accounting services to businesses and individuals in the North Bay. The ideal candidate is a CPA with public accounting experience. We encourage and support your professional growth while respecting your life outside of work. This position offers near-term partnership potential.
- Compute taxes owed by following tax code.
- Prepare simple to complex tax returns for individuals and small business.
- Interview & communicate with clients to get a thorough view of the financial situation.
- Help taxpayers receive the maximum benefit permitted by using their federal, state and local codes.
- Uncover potential deductions and credits.
- Ensure a copy of the completed return is provider to the client.
- Experienced in working with individual and entity tax returns.
- A working knowledge of Lacerte, MS office, and Quickbooks.
- Must be comfortable communicating with a variety of people, whether in person, on the phone, or in writing.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple engagements with light supervision.
- Candidate must be a self starter and have a strong work ethic.
- Must maintain a student mentality. Always learning and growing.
We are a nearly 40 year old local firm with a rich diversity in clients and industries. We are relationship-based and embrace our team as family. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes medical, paid time off and retirement plan. We understand life happens and are flexible with scheduling time away from the office should the need arise. We respect your work/life balance, we offer Friday’s off during the summer to compensate for the extra hours worked during tax season.