Maintain cleanliness, organization, and inventory of the beverage pump room.
Must be 21 years of age to fulfill job requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Job Tasks must be finished in a timely manner according to department standards.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the beverage pump room.
- Assist beverage managers with the monthly beverage inventory.
- Complete a daily inventory and submit an order to par to the beverage manager
- Check warehouse orders for accuracy and sign the invoice. Note any discrepancies on the invoice and report it to the beverage manager.
- Stock the warehouse order or prepare it for delivery to the bars.
- Log all product removed from the pump room on either the “Beer Log” or an “In House Transfer”.
- Change the bag in the box and liquor bottles as they become empty.
- Deliver product to the restaurants and bars.
- Requires a working knowledge of various cleaning supplies, including safe handling, storage and usage requirements.
- Performs various other tasks as assigned.
- Responsible for informing beverage manager on duty of any problems.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Must have a friendly, outgoing personality.
- Able to communicate sufficiently with co-workers and supervisors.
- Must be able to handle a flexible schedule.
Required Natural Behaviors
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Provide great guest service.
Required Education and Work Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
At Ameristar Casino Hotel Kansas City, when we say "More Fun", we mean it literally. In addition to our large casino floor, we proudly feature a wide variety of restaurants, an 18-screen movie theater that includes a private screening room, an arcade and an award-winning hotel. Ameristar is one of the biggest -- and most impressive -- casinos in the country.
Ameristar Kansas City
3200 North Ameristar Drive
Kansas City, MO 64161
Boyd Gaming Corporation has been successful in gaming jurisdiction in which we operate in the United States and is one of the premier casino entertainment companies in the United States. Never content to rest upon our successes, we will continue to evolve and retain a position of leadership in our industry.
Our past success, our current business philosophies and our sound business planning, combine to position Boyd Gaming Corporation to maximize value for our shareholders, our team members and our communities.
We, as members of Boyd Gaming Corporation, operate with only the highest degree of integrity, and rely on the competence and friendliness of each person in our organization to provide entertainment and service to satisfy our customers' wants.
Through teamwork, we strive to maximize shareholder value, to be among the leading companies in our industry and to provide opportunities for all while we support and enhance our communities.
Boyd Gaming is one of the nation’s leading casino entertainment companies. But we’re so much more – a Fortune 1000 company that retains the philosophy of a family-owned business, focused on creating long-term, sustainable growth for our shareholders. This philosophy defines and separates us from the competition, making us unique in our industry.
From our earliest beginnings in the 1970s, we made a commitment to our shareholders and our team members to create an operating style built around family. In a highly competitive industry, our Boyd Style of hospitality has come to define us in a most unique way.
Forging ahead in the coming years, we will remain focused on our three main goals: improving our operating performance, continuing to execute on our current growth strategy, and demonstrating our branding initiatives.
We remain confident in the strength of our Company to successfully meet whatever challenges lie ahead.