Receiving Clerk (600267)
Boyd Corporation Elkhart, IN
- Posted: over a month ago
As a unique provider of innovative solutions, Boyd Corporations is in a multitude of industries such as aerospace, medical, consumer electronics and recreational vehicles to name only a few. We partner and serve some of the top organizations around the world. Our diversification and our global reach in the US, Asia and Europe, mean we offer many ways for you to grow and develop your career. There is no limit to what you can accomplish at Boyd. We push the limits of your potential and provide you with the tools you need for a successful career.
Boyd Corporation is seeking to add a skilled and motivated individual to join our team as a Receiver. This is a full-time, position that includes a competitive benefits package. Typical work schedule is Mon. -- Fri., 8:00am -- 4:00pm. Candidates should be prepared to work overtime if needed. The Receiving position is responsible for the accurate entry of materials and goods received into inventory. The ideal person will be organized, detailed, and independent. They thrive when it comes to documentation of transactions and product validation. In this role you will be the primary point of contact for all inquiries pertaining to orders received.
- Reconciliation of Inbounds
- Confirm and record quantity of goods received
- Examine contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy shipment
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, and shipping orders to route materials.
- Contact carrier representative to make arrangements and to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials, if needed.
- Confer and correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and nonconformance to specifications.
- Unload and organize new product receipts with forklift
- Compute amounts, such as space available, and shipping, storage, and demurrage charges, using calculator or price list.