Senior Oracle Functional Analyst
Boxout, LLC Hudson, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Boxout, is a Northeast Ohio based company with over 72 years of continuous success selling nationally to healthcare and medical practices.
As an essential business, we are committed to providing quality products and excellent service to our customers that depend on us. Our model and strategy is prepared to meet the unique needs of an ever changing health and wellness market, which lends itself to new and growth opportunities. Our core values promote professional and personal growth.
We are located in a 108,500 square foot contemporary facility in Hudson, Ohio that provides an energetic environment where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged. Employee health and safety is a top priority. Our safety protocols follow best practices and meet all state guidelines for hygiene, sanitation, disinfectant measures and social distancing.
We are currently looking for a professional, motivated Senior Oracle Functional Analyst to join our team.
Position and Role
This position, in IT dept., will work with other IT team members, offshore resources, and key business users to support and enhance the usage of Oracle Applications and other bolt-on systems specifically related to the planning, supply chain, financial and distribution functional areas, specifically the Oracle OM, ASCP, WMS and Finance modules. Knowledge about other modules PO, INV, PIM and BOM will be preferred. Activities include the day-to-day hands-on support of functional issues along with a continuous education of the user base on existing functionality. In parallel, the position will work with key users and management on improvement initiatives and work as an analyst to suggest improvements. US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide Oracle EBS R12.2.8 production support for the following modules: OM, ASCP, WMS, AR, AP, SLA and GL. Knowledge about other modules PO, INV, PIM and BOM will be preferred.
· Work with system users to translate business requirements into functional specifications; creating required documentation, conducting required system configurations, performing integration testing, and instructing users.
· Research and analyze new software solutions whether it is new Oracle modules or bolt-on’s, and present such findings to the pertinent business and IT communities.
· Create and maintain documentation related to delivering support to existing usage of applications or to proposing new alternatives or process changes.
· Work in a functional business analyst role on special projects or new Oracle implementations when needed in order to provide continuity between new businesses and existing ones.
· Act as a key liaison between the business user community and IT staff.
· Assess and provide assistance to day-to-day functional issues, situations, and questions that arise from the Oracle Applications user community and provide appropriate and well thought-out solutions.
· Provide technical insight during the trouble-shooting of existing issues or during the formulation of enhancements or reporting.
· Interface with outside resources to accomplish tasks and initiatives including working with Oracle Support, third-party-vendors, and other users of Oracle products.
Education and Experience
· A minimum of 8 years of functional Oracle experience directly applying expertise with the business user community.
· Application experience in distribution environments is a plus.
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related technical/business field.
· Ability to perform rudimentary SQL queries and be knowledgeable on Oracle data model/table structures. Ability to read and understand custom code will be a big plus.
Skills and Competencies
· Demonstrated experience with executing projects with minimal supervision.
· Demonstrated aptitude to effectively communicate and constructively engage with all organizational levels, including ability to build consensus and drive decision making.
· Exhibit expert knowledge to all levels in the areas of planning, supply chain, and distribution functional areas.
· Must be able to effectively work on multiple initiatives and manage deadlines, and deliver high quality results using best-practice methods.
· Use of soft skills and initiative to accomplishing tasks that shows ownership and resolve in getting things done.
· Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills and experience communicating with technical and non-technical audiences.
· Competitive base salary and bonus
Paid vacation and personal days
· 401(k) with company match
· Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision
· On site fitness center, personal training, health risk assessments and walking trail
· Paid days for charity participation
Our 72-year history includes building one of the largest distribution businesses that provided medical supplies to chronic disease patients in the U.S. This required expertise in managing sku-intensive, life-sustaining supplies critical to the well-being of our customers. Experience servicing the consumer, professional and business-to-business markets has built a strong standard of distribution rigor and precision for the more than 1,300 manufacturers we represent today.
Boxout, LLCWhy Work Here?
Boxout's values guide everything we do, from our approach to work to how we treat our customers, our employees and the planet.
Boxout is a family-owned, national distributor of spa, massage, beauty, fitness, rehabilitation, chiropractic, and health, & wellness products. Our 72-year history includes building one of the largest distribution businesses that provided medical supplies to chronic disease patients in the U.S. This required expertise in managing sku-intensive, life-sustaining supplies critical to the well-being of our customers. Experience servicing the consumer, professional and business-to-business markets has built a strong standard of distribution rigor and precision for the more than 1,300 manufacturers we represent today.
6333 Hudson Crossing ParkwayHudson, OH