New Business Development Manager
Boxout, LLC Hudson, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Boxout, is a Northeast Ohio based company with over 72 years of continuous success selling nationally to healthcare and medical practices.
As an essential business, we are committed to providing quality products and excellent service to our customers that depend on us. Our model and strategy is prepared to meet the unique needs of an ever changing health and wellness market, which lends itself to new and growth opportunities. Our core values promote professional and personal growth.
We are located in a 108,500 square foot contemporary facility in Hudson, Ohio that provides an energetic environment where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged. Employee health and safety is a top priority. Our safety protocols follow best practices and meet all state guidelines for hygiene, sanitation, disinfectant measures and social distancing.
We are currently looking for a professional, motivated New Business Development Manager.
· Lead and Manage Product Pipelines for all Divisions
· Management of suppliers from start to finish including upfront negotiations
· Creation of new Product Categories
· Provide market feedback to the leadership and sales teams regarding competitive offerings
· Develop exclusive relationships creating a unique product offering to our company markets
· Ensuring that proper education and training is set up for sales, marketing and customer service teams
· Build immediate and long term relationships through new and existing suppliers
· Develop pricing strategy on new product offering or service
· Proficient in word, excel, power point
· Past Negotiation History
· Familiar with supplier contracts
· 2+ years in a business development or sourcing role
· Able to travel when necessary
· Team player
Qualified candidates have the tenacity and ability to grow profits and revenue. They are highly motivated, detailed and enjoy working in a fast paced, positive environment. We offer:
· Competitive salary and monthly bonus
· Paid vacation time
· On site fitness center, personal training, health risk assessments
· Paid days for charity participation
· Opportunities to participate in committees related to company culture, environmental sustainability and charity work
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Career path planning and growth opportunities
· Mountain Climber program
Our 72-year history includes building one of the largest distribution businesses that provided medical supplies to chronic disease patients in the U.S. This required expertise in managing sku-intensive, life-sustaining supplies critical to the well-being of our customers. Experience servicing the consumer, professional and business-to-business markets has built a strong standard of distribution rigor and precision for the more than 1,300 manufacturers we represent today.
Boxout, LLCWhy Work Here?
Boxout's values guide everything we do, from our approach to work to how we treat our customers, our employees and the planet.
Boxout is a family-owned, national distributor of spa, massage, beauty, fitness, rehabilitation, chiropractic, and health, & wellness products. Our 72-year history includes building one of the largest distribution businesses that provided medical supplies to chronic disease patients in the U.S. This required expertise in managing sku-intensive, life-sustaining supplies critical to the well-being of our customers. Experience servicing the consumer, professional and business-to-business markets has built a strong standard of distribution rigor and precision for the more than 1,300 manufacturers we represent today.
6333 Hudson Crossing ParkwayHudson, OH