Boxer Resorts is seeking Full-Time Housekeeping staff at Holiday Inn - Bedford. The Housekeeper performs routine duties in cleaning and servicing of guest rooms and baths under supervision of housekeeping supervisor. The Housekeeper promotes a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, friendly and should also able to address guest requests and problems.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Enters and prepares the room for cleaning.
- Makes bed.
- Dusts the room and furniture.
- Replenishes guestroom and bath supplies.
- Cleans the bathroom.
- Cleans the closet.
- Vacuums and racks the carpet.
- Checks and secures the rooms.
- Replenish amenities according to the operational standards.
- Deliver and retrieve items on loan to guests e.g. iron and ironing boards
- Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests
- Perform rotation cleaning duties (e.g. steam clean carpets, spring cleaning, super cleaning etc.) as required
- Cleans guest bathroom/bed room/floor corridor.
- Responsible for replenishment of guest complimentary water.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of his work area.
- Responsible for the Hotel property in the work area.
- Attends to guest calls, guest requests /guest complaints in the area assigned to him.
- Authorize to enter in guestrooms for cleaning and providing turn-down services as per requirement.
- Responsible for following the standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding the guest satisfaction score.
Experience, Education and Physical Requirements:
- High School or GED equivalent
- Hotel related experience preferred but will train the right individual with cleaning service / housekeeping experience
- Physical mobility and stamina required
- Ability to follow instruction, detail-oriented, professional attitude is required
- Ability to work independently
- Must pass background check
Rise by Elevation Hotel / Boxer Resorts offers a full benefits package, including 401K and generous PTO accessible after 90 days
No calls or agencies please. Boxer Property will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.