Boxer Property is searching for a qualified Service Electrician that will be responsible for the installation, inspection, repair and maintenance of various electrical systems and components across our Houston, TX portfolio.
- Perform repairs to electrical equipment and devices for all buildings in the Houston portfolio.
- Maintain the company provided service van with required service and frequent washing
- Service repair and install all types of commercial and residential electrical systems
- Assist building engineers in troubleshooting electrical problems via phone as needed
- Notify building managers of work progress on their buildings and equipment status on a regular basis
- Inform building managers of any problems that may need attention that has been unnoticed by building staff
- Complete a service repair ticket and have signed by the Lead engineer or Manager preferably if available at the completion of the repair work
- Respond to emergency service calls for electrical services or repairs; all technicians are required to keep their company issued mobile telephones with them at all times in case of an emergency
- All other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Texas Journeyman’s Electrician License
- 5+ years’ experience
- Technical training and license preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Experience based in all commercial office building electrical requirements
- Knowledge of City of Houston Electrical Code
- Pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Employee must have reliable transportation to and from work each day
- Employee must report to work consistently and on time
Boxer Property offers a full range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, optional life & AD&D, disability, critical illness, accident, Healthcare FSA, 401K available the first of the month following hire; and generous PTO accessible after 90 days.
No calls or agencies please. Boxer Property will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.