Chief Financial Officer
- Posted: over a month ago
Join Boxabl, the most exciting technology start-up in America, based in Las Vegas! Do you wish you had joined Tesla, Google, and the other companies earlier? You have the once-in-a-lifetime chance to do that now. EVERY employee at Boxabl receives stock options.
Apply right away if you're smart, driven, committed to your career, and want to join an incredibly bright team in a fun setting.
Visit our website at https://boxabl.com for more information.
Who We Are:
Boxabl operates factories that use innovative, technology-based solution to mass produce homes. Our mission is to significantly lower the cost of homeownership for everyone.
Checkout our latest company update | https://youtu.be/SVyik-J1kdU
What’s In It For You:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Short Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Stock Option Plan
- Perks & Bonuses
- Monthly Company Lunches
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, and Legal Services
We are looking for a hands-on CFO with startup experience that will go beyond managing the company’s finances. We want a dynamic CFO that will take responsibility for our growth path, drive measurable value, establish a core financial and reporting process, and build strong business relationships.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to offer operational guidance, ensure general compliance, oversee financial health of the company, and provide financial clarity to evaluate future decisions.
The ability to take a company to IPO is required.
**Relocation assistance provided!**
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategic leader who develops and executes short- and long-range financial initiatives.
- Develop plans for growth to increase profits while reducing expenditures.
- Identify investment opportunities and manage mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
- Lead all finance and administrative personnel in the organization while managing and guiding processes.
- Responsible for oversight of all financial processes, directs the preparation of financial statements and government agency reports.
- Ensures proper internal controls are in place throughout the organization while maintaining GAAP compliance.
- Studies long-range economic trends and projects their impact on future growth in sales and market share.
- Manages and provides oversight for SEC and tax filings as required.
- Responsible for tracking company cash flow and creating/enforcing organizational budgets.
- Create sound, repeatable planning and budgeting process for the organization.
- Manges relationship with independent auditors ensuring correct and timely information.
- Identify managing business risks and insurance requirements.
- Hire, train, and retain skilled finance and administrative staff.
Required Education and Experience:
- Has led company through successful IPO in the past.
- Has led quarterly earning calls on behalf of a company.
- 10+ years in senior financial management positions leading personnel.
- Master’s degree in business administration, accounting, or finance.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and/or Certified Management Accountant (CMA).
- Has worked with investment banking institutions.
- Experience working with lenders, investors, and government grants.
AddressLas Vegas, NV
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Boxabl
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?