Mechanical Engineer-Immediate Hire
Boxabl Inc Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Boxabl is a cutting edge innovation company that is creating accessory dwelling units. At Boxabl, you'll have amazing coworkers and managers. Boxabl is a fun environment where everyone works hard, and gets rewarded for their hard work. This position will be assisting in setting up our new warehouse facility. Please visit our website at boxabl.com for more information on the company.
We are looking for a creative Mechanical Engineer to work on all product stages from research and development to design and manufacture, through to installation and final commissioning. The goal is to design and fabricate mechanical components of innovation and excellence.
· Perform a full lifecycle product development (design, develop, test prototypes, manufacture and implement)
· Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements
· Produce outline designs
· Conduct experiments methodically, analyze data and interpret results
· Test and evaluate theoretical designs
· Identify, formulate and produce effective solutions to emerging problems
· Evaluate final product’s overall performance, reliability and safety
· Alter and modify design to meet requirements and to eliminate malfunctions
· Estimate budget and scope of project
· Solicit observations from operators
· Prepare product reports and documentation
· Engage in lifelong learning and develop new theories or methods
· Must have Solid Works software experience and certification-required!
· Proven working experience in mechanical engineering
· Working experience with product lifecycle management (PLM), finite element analysis (FEA) and computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
· Hands-on experience with computer-aided engineering (CAM) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAE)
· Familiarity with 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g., AutoCAD, ProE or other)
· Adequate knowledge of engineering analysis tools (ANSYS, ProMechanica or similar)
· Mathematical computing and analysis tools knowledge (Matlab, Excel, LabView etc)
· Solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science etc.
· Creativity and analytical skills
· Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
· Technical writing skills
· BSc degree in Engineering
· 1-5 years of experience
To be considered for this position, you MUST email SolidWorks files and/or your portfolio of work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your resume will not be submitted to the hiring manager until files are received.
Pay is dependent on experience. May include stock options and bonus pay.
Boxabl IncWhy Work Here?
Be a part of something bigger!
6120 N Hollywood Blvd Suite 104Las Vegas, NV
ManufacturingView all jobs at Boxabl Inc