People Operations Director
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
People Operations Director (Remote Position - TITLE Boxing Club & BoxUnion) TITLE Boxing Club was founded in 2008. TITLE Boxing Club is the largest franchiser of fitness boxing studios in the United States. Through TITLE Boxing Club Metcalf (our affiliate) we own and operate two fitness boxing clubs in Kansas and Missouri. We also operate a digital subscription service under this brand (TITLE Boxing Club On Demand). Since its founding, TITLE Boxing Club has focused on bringing the most original and authentic fitness boxing class to the boutique studio market. BoxUnion, founded in 2016, is a fitness boxing brand that owns and operates three studios in Los Angeles, CA, as well as a digital subscription service called BoxUnion Digital. At BoxUnion, we utilize our BOX TO THE BEAT methodology, which uses BPM theory to pair music with movement to drive a hyper-efficient workout and fun experience. Our captivating coaches will guide you through a powerful mind and body experience to bring out your inner fighter. Here at BoxUnion were not just about building better boxers, but better people. At BoxUnion, we think the importance of mental health is a cause that is foundational to our brand. There is a deep connection between boxing and stress relief, empowerment and focus. In fact, the number one reason our boxers come back is mental clarity and stress relief! Description:We're looking for a People Operations Director who wants to be part of building people operations and strategy across TITLE Boxing Club and BoxUnion. This is full-time, remote position. You're expected to be the face of our community and very hands-on with building out and executing the necessary strategies to guide the employee’s lifecycle journey within the organization. You will work closely with the C-Level and Senior Leadership team to help execute the people’s systems and processes, including onboarding/offboarding, benefits, compensation, compliance, performance management and helping lead people engagement for a growing team!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and support the onboarding/offboarding process to ensure a successful employee experience.
- Manage talent acquisition practices and best hiring strategies across the organization.
- Create and implement OKR frameworks and pay for performance strategies and processes within the company.
- Strategize and develop a fair and transparent global compensation practices to remain competitive in hiring and retention.
- Drive benefit management by managing the process as well as adapting our benefits to the market and the needs of our employees both in Studio and Corporate employees.
- Consulting and advising on people, procedures and policies with all levels of the organization.
- Identifying and delivering thoughtful selection and implementation of process improvements, new tools and systems needed to scale as well as providing daily operational support.
- You will work closely with the VP of Leadership and Development to evolve the remote work employee engagement, performance management initiatives, productivity and communication to build a thoughtful inclusive culture.
- This role is both strategic and hands on.
- Work closely with the CEO, CRO, VP of Operations and the rest of the Senior Leadership Team.
- At least 2 years of experience in a people operations management role
- Knowledge of HR and Performance Management platforms (eg iSolved, CultureAmp)
- Understanding of US (and especially CA) legal and compliance requirements
- Dealing with ambiguity and being adaptable
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Be forward thinking and solutions oriented
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create processes, workflow efficiency across multiple parts of the organization
- Attention to detail
- Some travel may be required to annual or quarterly meetings
- Healthcare Benefits, 401(k), PTO
- Working in a fun and dynamic environment, where employees are passionate about fitness and mental health
- Working in a fully remote work situation
- Free TITLE Boxing Club and BoxUnion Membership
- Discounts on products/retail
- Opportunity for career development
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Title Boxing Corporate.
AddressCulver City, CA
BusinessView all jobs at BoxUnion