The Strategic Planning and Analysis team is the financial and strategic planning arm of Box; ensuring our operations are in-line with our long-term financial and strategic goals. We work closely with executives across the company to plan Box's future and align resources to the highest impact areas.
We are looking for an Analyst / Sr Analyst to join our Corporate Finance team supporting our long-range financial planning. In this role, you will be a key contributor to building out data-driven long-range financial models aligned with our strategy and informed by key benchmarks and best practices. Examples may include developing multi-year driver-based global headcount forecasts, diving into long-range balance sheet and cash flow expectations, or preparing executive presentations to ensure that our most senior leaders understand how our decisions and execution impact our ability to meet long-range financial targets. We're looking for someone who can add new levels of depth to our existing long-range models to help identify areas of risk and opportunity and guide our resource allocation
Success in this role requires great communication abilities, excellent Excel modeling skills, the ability to quickly absorb our strategy while maintaining an independent view, and a strong desire to think long-term and maximize shareholder value. A sound understanding of accounting, corporate finance, and three-statement financial modeling is necessary.
Candidates should have 2+ years of relevant experience in finance, investment banking, or management consulting. We're looking for people who are meticulously detail oriented, insatiably curious, and full of integrity.
- 4-year degree with strong academic performance in a related subject (finance, economics, management)
- 2+ years in strategic finance, investment banking, private equity, venture capital, or management consulting
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to prioritize and deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Skill in quantitative analyses and presentation
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Experience with Anaplan is a plus