Box Pure Air Charleston, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BOX Pure Air is seeking a results-driven sales representative to actively market and engage businesses, schools, families, and communities by helping them create "Safe Air Zones" for their most important indoor rooms and people they care about. In this position, you will be responsible for building and maintaining the B2B and B2C sales pipeline. This position does require a combination of office and in the field time in the Charleston, SC area. It is not a 100% virtual position.
We are a Master Distributor for various areas throughout the U.S., including the Charleston/Lowcountry region. Designed by Cleanroom Industry Experts and hand-built by American Craftsmen, our products combine high-proficiency air purifier technology with style, ingenuity, efficiency, and HIGH PERFORMANCE. With the support of our engineers, you’ll be able to help our customers create a “Safe Air Zone” environment. This opportunity offers significant upside and is commission plus a training base.
We're helping the U.S. get back to work, back to school, and back to life safely with Safe Air Plans and Safe Air Zones in the Charleston/Lowcountry Region.
BOX air filtration products remove 99.9% of all airborne particulates up to 10X smaller than the COVID-19 virus, and we have the independent lab tests to prove it. Our portable air purifiers are commercial grade, and meet or exceed regulatory guidelines set by U.S. regulatory authorities including the CDC, ASHRAE, DOE and OSHA. Ideal spaces include restaurants, salons, commercial office environments, athletic departments & locker rooms, schools & daycare centers, and any common area where people "at-risk" congregate, to name a few.
● Learn, memorize and professionalize an effective sales presentation.
● Seek out B2B and B2C accounts within the region with an emphasis on B2B through warm and cold leads.
● Establish and maintain positive customer relationships.
● Timely achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes.
● Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
● Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
● Previous successful sales experience is desired, but the willingness to consider other work experiences and skills, especially for recent college graduates.
● Ability to continuously improve through hard work and feedback.
● Ability to make a positive contribution to the team's culture and overall results.
● Highly motivated and the ability to work independently with our team's support.
● Excellent communication, and people skills.
● Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
● Enthusiastic approach to new experiences and willingness to grow
● (Desirable) Experience with B2B sales such as HVAC, home inspections, copiers, health products/services, water purification, restaurants/food service, janitorial/restaurant supplies, or similar B2B sales and marketing.
This position offers a base training salary plus commissions. Our products have MSRPs that range from under $500 to over $5,000 per unit. Our typical order ranges from 2-5 thousand dollars and can be in excess of 1 million. The commission rate ranges from 10%-25% of the actual selling price depending on the compensation plan chosen. We also offer local support including great office and meeting space on King St in downtown Charleston, SC.
Job Types: Employee or an independent contractor depending on the compensation plan.
COVID-19 considerations: We're using our product in our storefront location and observing recommended guidelines as appropriate.
Box Pure AirWhy Work Here?
We're helping America get back to work, back to school, and back to life!
145 King St.Charleston, SC
BusinessView all jobs at Box Pure Air