Bowser Automotive is seeking a Warranty Clerk to handle all warranty claims and return of damaged inventory. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, possess strong communication skills as well as the ability to build relationships interdepartmentally and with external vendors.
Monday - Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm
Successful completion of pre-employment screenings is required.
* File and manage warranty claims.
* Prepare damaged inventory documents for return to vendor.
* Package parts for shipping.
* Ensure that inventory is adjusted to reflect warranty and return of parts including but not limited to credit memos, parts invoices, etc.
* Adhere to all Bowser Safety policies and procedures
* Miscellaneous duties as assigned
High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Ability to lift no more than 50 lbs.
A Valid PA Driver's License in good standing.
Bowser Automotive, Inc.Pittsburgh, PA
AutomotiveView All Bowser Automotive, Inc. Jobs
Get fresh Warranty Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.